the first of our Action webinar series will be held on February 17, 2021, starting at 4 pm on Zoom.
For the training session, Prof. Lajosh Balogh will give a lecture on "Manuscript preparation and publications - the basics."
In his talk, Prof. Balogh (his CV is available for download on this page) will discuss the following topics:
- relations of science and publications;
- the hierarchy of what we know;
- the role of publications and the cycle of scientific research;
- practical steps (the basic process of writing a manuscript, principles, title, abstract, closing);
- typical mistakes to avoid; and,
- the editorial process and rules of rejection.
For the dissemination session, Dr. Rinea Barbir (PhD student in the group of our WG2 leader Dr. Ivana Vinković Vrček and recipient of an STSM grant) will give a talk on "Steady-state fluorescence quenching method for evaluation of nano-bio interactions".
You are all invited to join the webinar. Details on how to register and join the event will be sent soon.
See you all on Zoom!