the Inclusiveness Target Country (ITC) Conference Grant Applications call is now open.
The full call text is available for download from this page.
An ITC (Inclusiveness Target Country)1 Conference grant is financial support for Young Researchers or Innovators (age < 40) with a primary affiliation to a legal entity located in an ITC or from a COST Near Neighbour Country (NNC) to present a poster or an oral communication dealing on their own work to a high-level International Conference.
• Serve COST Excellence and Inclusiveness Policy;
• Support Young Researchers and Innovators affiliated in a legal entity in an Inclusiveness Target Countries/ Near Neighbour Countries to establish a strong network and increase their visibility in the research community through sharing their work and to gain knowledge;
• Can contribute to increasing visibility of the Action.
ITC Conference benefit to:
• ITC Conference Grantee: receives support for attending and presenting their work (poster/oral presentation) at a conference and can establish new contacts for future collaborations.
Please note that
- ITC Conference must be carried out from 20/02/2022 to 27/09/2022
- No deadlines for application are established: the Grant Evaluation Committee will evaluate each application immediately after received.
- The number of approved applications will depend on the available budget.
the sixth call for short term scientific missions (STSMs) is now open!
All researchers from NANO2CLINIC member countries are strongly invited to submit an application to the call
Deadline for 6th STSM application submission: 15/02/2022
Please note that STSM approved by the STSM Committee in this 6th call must be carried out in the period 20/02/2022 to 27/09/2022
Please visit the STSM 6th call page for more info and carefully read the call text the new STSM rules
This page lists a selected number of key upcoming Events of our Action that we will hold during 2022.
Check back here as our Action events, webinars, and publication launches, are added regularly.
- Management Committee Meeting 2022. 31/01/2022. It will be held virtually.
- Working Group 3 Meeting. 03/03/2022 -04/03/2022. Location: Bellinzona, Switzerland.
- 1st STSM Conference. 16/03/2022. It will be held virtually.
- Workshop "Advancing cancer nanomedicine to the clinics: hypes, hopes, and hurdles". 02/06/2022 - 03/06/2022. Location: Magdeburg, Germany.
- Working Group 4 Meeting. 15/06/2022 -16/06/2022. Location: Istambul, Turkey.
- Management Committee Final Meeting. 11/07/2022. It will be held virtually.
- CA17140 Final Conference. 11/07/2022 -12/07/2022. Location: Trieste, Italy.
- 2nd STSM Conference. 22/09/2022. It will be held virtually.