the Inclusiveness Target Country (ITC) Conference Grant Applications call is now open.
The full call text is available for download from this page.
An ITC (Inclusiveness Target Country)1 Conference grant is financial support for Young Researchers or Innovators (age < 40) with a primary affiliation to a legal entity located in an ITC or from a COST Near Neighbour Country (NNC) to present a poster or an oral communication dealing on their own work to a high-level International Conference.
• Serve COST Excellence and Inclusiveness Policy;
• Support Young Researchers and Innovators affiliated in a legal entity in an Inclusiveness Target Countries/ Near Neighbour Countries to establish a strong network and increase their visibility in the research community through sharing their work and to gain knowledge;
• Can contribute to increasing visibility of the Action.
ITC Conference benefit to:
• ITC Conference Grantee: receives support for attending and presenting their work (poster/oral presentation) at a conference and can establish new contacts for future collaborations.
Please note that
- ITC Conference must be carried out from 20/02/2022 to 27/09/2022
- No deadlines for application are established: the Grant Evaluation Committee will evaluate each application immediately after received.
- The number of approved applications will depend on the available budget.