The following is a list of all scientific publications resulting exclusively from joint efforts among CA17140 members and not published under OA. For OA publications, please open the Open Access Publications page in this menu.
- Prigat Y, Fattori A, Shames AI, Ottaviani MF*, Garti N*. Micro-characterization of modified microemulsions loaded with gossypol, pure and extracted from cottonseed. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces 2019;180:487-494. Copyright (C) 2019 Elsevier B.V. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.colsurfb.2019.05.004)
- Abramov E, Ottaviani MF*, Shames AI, Fattori A, Garti N*, Structural characterization of reconstituted bioactive-loaded nanodomains after embedding in films using electron paramagnetic resonance and self diffusion nuclear magnetic resonance techniques. Langmuir 2019;35:7879−7886. Copyright (C) 2019 The American Chemical Society (https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.langmuir.9b00578)
- Tena-Solsona M, Marson D, Rodrigo AC, Bromfield SM, Escuder B, Miravet JF, Apostolova N, Laurini E, Pricl S*, Smith DK*. Self-assembled multivalent (SAMul) ligand systems with enhanced stability in the presence of human serum. Biomaterials Science 2019; Advance Article, Copyright (C) 2019 The Royal Society of Chemistry (https://doi.org/10.1039/c9bm00745h)
- Gorzkiewicz M*, Janaszewska A, Ficker M, Svenningsen SW, Christensen JB, Klajnert-Maculewicz B. Pyrrolidone-modified PAMAM dendrimers enhance anti-inflammatory potential of indomethacin in vitro. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces 2019;181:959-962. Copyright (C) 2019 Elsevier B.V. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.colsurfb.2019.06.056)
- Gorzkiewicz M*, Appelhans D, Boye S, Lederer A, Voit B, Klajnert-Maculewicz B. Effect of the structure of therapeutic adenosine analogues on stability and surface electrostatic potential of their complexes with poly(propyleneimine) dendrimers. Macromol Rapid Communications 2019;40(15):e1900181. Copyright (C) 2019 John Wiley & Sons (https://doi.org/10.1002/marc.201900181)
- Ellert-Miklaszewska A*, Ochocka N, Maleszewska M, Ding L, Laurini E, Jiang Y, Roura AJ, Giorgio S, Gielniewski B, Pricl S, Peng L*, Kaminska B. Efficient and innocuous delivery of small interfering RNA to microglia using an amphiphilic dendrimer nanovector. Nanomedicine (Lond). 2019;14(18):2441-2458. Copyright (C) 2019 Future Medicine (https://doi.org/10.2217/nnm-2019-0176)
IMPORTANT NOTICE: each CA17140 publication must report the following official sentence in the acknowledgment section:
This article/publication is based upon work from COST Action CA 17140 "Cancer Nanomedicine from the Bench to the Bedside" supported by COST (European Cooperation in Science and Technology).